View a Short Screencast on how to Export and Load work to Google Drive on a Chromebook- Click Here
To Export work and load to Google Drive on a Chromebook:
- First go to a screen where the student has completed some of the answers to export "Ex: Background Essay"
- Click "Export Work" in the gray navigation bar
- In the bottom right hand of your screen you will see the download, click "Show in Folder"
- A pop window will open, when you click on the assignment it will open in a new window- it may take a moment to load
- Click "File"- Click "Save as Google Docs"- now it will save in your google drive as a google doc